Moses Live on the Levee is an outdoor concert series presented by the City of Charleston, WV and is made possible by sponsorship and private donations.
The event features live music of various styles, including local and national acts, in a welcoming family friendly atmosphere.
Live on the Levee will take place every Friday afternoon from May 27, 2016 – September 2, 2016. Music starts at 6:30pm with the headliner starting at 7:30pm. Entry starts at 5:00pm and will end around 9:30pm. Admission to this fantastic event is free of charge!
For more information on the line-up check out the schedule (here).
Boats are more than welcome on a first come first served basis.
2016 marks the thirteenth season of Moses Live on the Levee and the seventh year for the brand new Schoenbaum Stage and retractable canopy.
Profits from the 50/50 raffle are drawn at 8:15pm to help raise money for a collective of Charleston area charities supported by Live on the Levee. The winner will receive half of what was collected, the other half will be equally split between all the charities.
Domestic Beer and Wine will be on sale as well as multiple food vendors.
- Glass (bottles, dishes, glassware) is not permitted within Haddad Riverfront Park;
- Please do not sit on steps within the park, as emergency access must be maintained;
- Because people walking and in wheelchairs need to be able to have access along the back of the park, please do not set chairs on the bricks in the mark areas between the two light poles near the back wall of Haddad Park; and
- Smoking is not permitted in Haddad Park.
ATTENTION ALL BOATERS!
Haddad Riverfront Park Boat Dock Electric Hook Up Information:
- Boaters will need valid photo ID, proof of liability insurance coverage no less than $100,000 water liability per occurrence.
- See Nikki Smith in the City Manager’s Office at 304-348-8014